- The design of the overpass will accommodate SH-53 being expanded to four lanes in the future. Until that expansion occurs, SH-53 will remain two lanes, with possible additional turn bays in needed locations, as funding becomes available.
- The design will construct a diamond interchange at Pleasant View Road and SH-53.
- Pleasant View Road will be widened to four (4) lanes.
- New traffic signals will be installed at the ramps.
- The Hauser Lake Road / SH-53 intersection will be replaced with a cul-de-sac on the north side of the highway.
- A new connector road will link Hauser Lake Road to Pleasant View Road north of 53. Extending that to Hollister Hills Road will be investigated as part of the alternatives analysis.
A public meeting was held on February 9, 2012 at Hauser Lake City Hall. If you missed it, you can still ask questions and provide feedback.
For additional information and /or contact information, please go to the link below: