Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Idaho's Traffic Crash Clock 2011

I've been researching accident data for Kootenai County.  It's surprising how many accidents occur statewide, although the 2011 data shows a reduction in accidents compared to previous years. I would like to see the fatality rate lower or non-existent would be nice.... The Idaho Transportation Department, Office of Highway Safety, publishes a full report on all of the traffic accidents including statistical analysis at the statewide, county and city level.  The 2011 report is the latest published report I could find on their website.  The "Idaho Traffic Crash Clock" visual summary below, is from the 2011 report, page 5:





If you want to check out the full report, you can visit the ITD website below:
Idaho Transportation Department, Office of Highway Safety 2011 Report

3 comments:

Meera said...

For transportation, special trucks are used for a timely delivery. Elite can be trusted for a short-notice moving as well. Moving Companies NJ

Unknown said...

Such a nice and informative blog you have share over here. It is really nice blog and I get so much from this blog.




Lone Mountain Truck Leasing

Unknown said...

I'm even now learning from you, but I'm making an attempt to attain my targets. I surely enjoy studying every thing that is posted on your website.Maintain the tales coming. I appreciated it!.

Airport Taxi