Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Apparently Getting Hit By A Prius Doesn't Cause A Lot Of Damage

Thanks to blogger Holly, I have just discovered the lure of the Craigslist 'Best of' ads. I can't put a link because some of the ads contain inappropriate references for this blog but here's one useable gem I found on there:

You hit me with your Prius

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-07-25, 3:23PM PDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me - Bicyclist, heading to jury duty on 10th Street, Friday at 8:50am.
You - Prius driver, crossing over two lanes, hitting me with your car and speeding away.

I was hoping we could catch up for a cup of coffee, so I could get your views on the environment, and strangle you.


it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: