Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Insurance Industry Announces Safest Cars For 2011

What cars are the safety new vehicles? According to the insurance industry's annual list, the safest vehicles belong to South Korean automakers Hyundai and Kia and German car maker Volkswagen.

66 vehicles were recognized today with “top safety pick awards” for the 2011 model year. The list also includes Audi, GM, Ford, and Toyota. I've been looking at buying a Toyota just because they have Eric Estrada in their latest commercials. Glad there's some stats to back up my decision.

Here's the info on which of these auto makers' cars are the safest and why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know the way I stopped up here, however I believed this submit was once good. I don't
know who you are however definitely you're going to a well-known blogger when you are not already. Cheers!

Here is my homepage - old safe for sale toronto