This morning’s snow has triggered rush hour accidents across the region, including several on Interstate 90. Take it easy, especially if you're heading into Spokane. Here's some of those accidents:
- Idaho State Police reported slide-offs and an accident partially blocking Interstate 90’s westbound lanes at Post Falls.
- A two-car wreck at the eastbound Freya Street exit on I-90 was slowing traffic in eastbound lanes toward downtown Spokane. Some traffic was taking the Freya exit and clogging Second Avenue.
- Another incident was reported at I-90 and Exit 277-A where the right lane was blocked.
- A refuse truck and automobile had collided on westbound I-90 at U.S. Highway 195.
- Traffic cameras showed vehicles on the freeway moving, but at some places such as Freya and Havana streets, it had slowed to about 25 mph.