Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gas Price Finder

With gas prices inching up, you may be looking for the cheapest gas around. This gas price finder from MSN Autos can help. You just put in your city and state and it comes back with a list of the cheapest local stations all the way through the most expensive.

Legal disclaimer: I'm not sure how often the site is updated. When I typed in 'Post Falls, ID' the prices that came up seemed pretty accurate, but when I typed in 'Spokane, WA' the site said that a place I had JUST gotten gas was selling it for $3.18 per gallon for unleaded when I had paid $3.25 per gallon when I was there the day before. Considering that the trend is for prices to go up, I don't think they dropped by seven cents overnight. It's fun to play with anyway though; gives you an idea who has less expensive prices on a regular basis.

No comments: