Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

And I Thought I Was Running Late This Morning

Jenny from our office and I were doing traffic counts this morning at the crazy intersection of SH 41 and Seltice and we saw someone sitting in their car brushing their teeth! While driving! So that brought up lots of questions- where do you get the water? Where do you spit? How do you rinse your toothbrush off afterwards?

If you've ever brushed your teeth while driving and have any insight, let me know. And please don't do it again. That can't be safe.

3 comments:

party bags said...

That is something I won't even bother try. It's dangerous!

plumbing said...

Great post. Thank you for the warning. I should be paying more attention to this matter after this.

double glazing said...

This is a very informative that will really help people when it comes to certain matter like this. We are looking forward to more posts that are as helpful as this.