All KCATT meetings are open to the public and there is a public comment period at each one where you can share your comments or concerns.
Here is the agenda below:
3. Approval of October 25, 2011 Meeting Minutes
4. Public Comments
5. Project and Utility Updates
6. KMPO Planning Updates
a. KMPO Updated Growth Projections Workshop November 29, 2011
7. Idaho Transportation Board Update
8. Current Business
9. Upcoming KMPO Board Items
10. Other Business
a. KCATT Member Items
b. PROWAG Public Comment Briefing and Discussion
11. Next Meeting – December 27, 2011
For special accommodation/translation services, call 1.800.698.1927, 48 hours in advance. KMPO assures nondiscrimination in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 (P.O. 100.259) and the Americans with Disabilities Act.