Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Website Claims There's Zero 'Dork Factor' When You Wear One Of These Helmets

I have to admit it- I'm not big on bike helmets. I still wear one of course but they're not the most stylish item. If I had one like this though, I would wear my bike helmet all the time. Even at work.

Or there's this stylish option for the men- and lots more. YAKKAY is a brand of bike helmets that can be fitted with any of a range of stylish covers in different colors and fabrics. They're not cheap though- they go for about $145 American, plus $22 for shipping and you can buy an extra 'cover' for $57. Maybe I'll just try making my own at home with a $20 Walmart helmet and a Goodwill hat.

For those of you who aren't government workers and can afford this however, here's a link to the YAKKAY website so you can look at all the cool options available.

No comments:

Kootenai Metropolitan Planning Organization (KMPO) is the Metropolitan Planning Organization for Kootenai County, Idaho. Federal law requires urbanized areas with populations exceeding 50,000 people to have an MPO. KMPO was formed in 2003, to provide coordinated transportation planning within Kootenai county for the public, cities, small towns, the county, the state, transit providers, and the Coeur d'Alene tribe.

KMPO's Board of Directors oversees KMPO for Kootenai County, ID. KMPO's Executive Director and Staff are responsible for day-to-day operational and administrative needs.