Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Come on...it's the law! How hard is that to understand?


I just have to rant a little after reading the letters to the editor on the Coeur d'Alene Press website this morning.

Two letters really struck a nerve. Sure, I may be a little testy because its Monday, but come on folks. Can you believe this guy whining about getting a ticket? He admits he broke the law, but wonders why the cop gave him a ticket? Read for yourself here.

Then there is this guy, who I totally agree with. He is dressing down a similar whiner who got ticketed for having a noisy car. Some kid wrote a letter to the editor a few days back blasting the cops for "profiling noisy cars." Ha! I hate noisy cars! I keep asking myself when did we make the switch from "mufflers" to these so-called "exhaust systems" that make more noise than no muffler at all? Anyway, here is the letter.

No comments: