Bike to Work Week starts this Sunday- less than a week away! So you're running out of time to get over to the BTW website and sign up for the corporate challenge.
Before you do that though, here's a look at some of the events that will make up BTWW this year:
- Engergizer stations will be located at nearly all bike shops in Coeur d'Alene, Hayden and Post Falls. There will be two stations that will do free bike checks. One is located at the Prairie Trail/Centennial Trail intersection and the other on the Centennial Trail in front of Mt. View Cyclery in Post Falls.
- BTWW kick off rides in Coeur d'Alene, Hayden and Post Falls. Coeur d'Alene's ride starts at 7:30am at Riverstone Park.
Hayden's ride starts at 7:30am at Cafe Maria and end up at Hayden City Hall Park.
Post Falls' ride will start at Wal-Mart and ride to City Hall
- Ribbon cutting ceremony at noon at the Mountain West Bank on Kathleen Avenue in Coeur d'Alene for the Prairie Trail.
- Bicycle fashion show at 5:30pm in Coeur d'Alene's City Park in the Band Shell.
- Free commuter clinic at 5:30pm at Terra Sports on Sherman Avenue in Coeur d'Alene.
- The "Finish Line" celebration will be held in Coeur d'Alene's Sherman Park at 5:30pm. There will be raffles and trophies for BTWW participants.
- Bicycle Safety Clinic and Rodeo at the Kootenai Medical Center Health Fair.
For more info on BTWW, click here.