Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Day Of Biking In Coeur D'Alene

I always like my job, but days like yesterday I absolutely LOVE it. Because I got to ride my bike on work time. Before you start complaining about your tax dollars paying for me to have fun, I was actually working.

Jeff and I rode the Prairie Trail to the corner of Ramsey and Kathleen for the ribbon cutting of the Kathleen Connector path. Here are some pictures from that event:



After that, we rode around to distribute flyers for our upcoming Non-Motorized Plan workshop next week. And the way we figured it, not only were we saving taxpayers the rates of 56 cents per mile we usually receive when driving, it probably took us less time to distribute them by bike because we didn't have to drive around looking for parking places.

No comments: