Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

What Are You Waiting For? I've Talked Until I'm Blue In The Face About BTW Week

I'll be out of town tomorrow so I'm trying to get all my 'week ahead' blogging done today. So, this is your last reminder about Bike To Work Week before it starts on Sunday.

Cyclists are being encouraged to ride every day of Bike to Work Week. There will be energizer stations located at nearly all bike shops in Coeur d'Alene, Hayden, and Post Falls. There will be two stations that will have representatives from area bike shops who will do free bike checks for anyone on a bike. One will be located at the Prairie Trail/Centennial Trail intersection and the other will be on the Centennial Trail in front of Mt. View Cyclery in Post Falls. They will be there Monday through Friday, May 11-16, 7:00 – 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Free Gatorade, water, and snacks will be offered.

Enough said, now get on your bikes and ride!

No comments: